Oh goodness, I've been given a prize again. In fact, I've been given three of them. And yes, as is my usual custom, I've let things pile up around here and am only just getting around to thanking people.
So I'd like to do it now...
A huge thank you to Star of the East for awarding me the Honest Blog Award. The rules of this award are the following:
10 honest things you say? Well, let's give it a try
1) I have attempted to fly like Mary Poppins
2) I did not succeed in flying like Mary Poppins
3) Mary Poppins remains one of my all time favourite films, despite the disappointment of not being able to imitate it.
4) I am currently taking driving lessons and recently had a small altercation with my instructor.
5) I am the only driving student who drives herself to lessons.
6) I am not, however, the oldest driving student.
7) I absolutely love the country and fear there are not enough cows in my day at this point
8) I miss the ocean and dream of living by some source of water some day
9) I used to have my head shaved though no one who knows me now ever believes me
10) My parents used to call me Tweety Bird when I had my head shaved in reference to the tuft of hair left in the front.
And another huge thank you to Annie at My Minimocs and to rkdsign88 for for thinking of me with the Kreative Blogger award. The rules of this award are to list 7 things you love and then pass the award on to 7 people and let them know they won. You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV.
Here are my seven things:
1) I love chocolate ice cream
2) I love feeling the summer sun on my shoulders
3) I love 2 year old snuggles
4) I love 6 and 9 year old logic
5) I love tulips direct from Amersterdam
6) I love polka dots
7) I love wellie boots and umbrellas and big puddles
I hope you will all forgive me if I don't pass these along this time. Not because there are not bloggers out there who merit them, there most certainly are! But because I fear the bloggers I know and admire have already received these awards. Congratulations to everyone!
I'll take this opportunity to say that I've also been featured on BlogInterviewer (click on the image on the left) and you can vote for the BoulieBlog if you would like. Apparently you can win a prize, which I didn't know when I received the invite for the interview (so much for reading the fine print). I'm truly not interested in winning the prize, but I thought I would let people know that is an interview there anyway. Thank you if you choose to have a peek!